What is WordPress?
WordPress is one of the site builders and content management systems (CMS) that allows users to download for free and has a unique feature that makes it the most popular CMS system in use today.
5 Benefits of WordPress
- Flexible and Adaptable for Changing Needs.
- It is a package that has a variety of basic and premium plugins.
- It has many themes to choose from
- Easy access to its source files and lastly, it can endlessly adapt to the company’s changing needs.
- User-friendly—Even for Beginners
- WordPress can be installed free through your hosting provider or uploaded directly from WordPress.org.
- An intuitive and easy to manage Admin dashboard
- All the features needed to customize a site’s heading and layout and to start creating pages and posts right away.
- Themes Offer Multiple Options
- The themes offer users an array of choices for fine-tuning the appearance and functions of a new site
- Thanks to its large and growing directory basic and premium of themes.
- Themes can be previewed live and installed at any time to change the look and layout of a site.
- Plugins Extend Functionality
- The WordPress plugin directory includes hundreds of plugins
- Small pieces of code designed to perform specific tasks
- Allow users to add features such as shopping carts, galleries, contact forms, and more to any compatible site.
- Can also purchase and install hundreds of custom plugins from third-party developers.
- Plugins can be activated or deactivated and uninstalled as needed as a site evolves.
- WordPress Sites Rank High
- Searchability is key to ranking high on Google and other search engines.
- WordPress sites tend to rank higher for their keywords, largely because they’re constantly being updated and because it includes a variety of tools and plugins for optimizing content for SEO (search engine optimization).