In this article, I will be talking about how to become a Web Development.
Have you been wondering how to become a web developer?
Contrary to a popular belief, you don’t need a computer science to become a web development and create a functional website.
In fact, if you follow the instructions, you can become a web developer a lot quicker than you think.
What/Who is a web developer?
Here’s the simple answer to this question: They build and maintain websites.
In other words – they literally create how you experience the web. The websites which want users to enjoy their experience need great web developers.
Besides it, they’re usually willing to fork over some serious cash to get these great web developers.
Responsibilities of a web developer:
- Write web pages with a combination of markup languages.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Build a WordPress site from scratch.
- Understand HTML and CSS.
- Understand UI/UX.
- Develop functional and appealing websites and web-based applications.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements.
These are the most common requirements, but your responsibilities and tasks will vary depending on the web development gig as well as your web development specialty.
Similarly, there are 3 that you should be aware of:
- Frontend. The “frontend” refers to “stuff” on a website that you see and interact with, e.g. menus, dropdowns, etc.
- Backend. The “backend” is like the portion of the iceberg below the surface. Without it, the website can’t function. The backend deals with servers, applications, databases, etc.
- Full-stack. This is the combination of both backend and frontend development.
Why should you become a web developer?
Web development is an industry that won’t die out anytime soon.
Put simply – if you can develop this skill, you won’t have a hard time finding work for the foreseeable future.