What is Website Development?
Web programming, also known as web development, is the creation of dynamic web applications. Examples of web applications are social networking sites like Facebook or e-commerce sites like Amazon.
The good news is that learning web development is not that hard!
In fact, many argue it’s the best form of coding beginners to learn. It’s easy to set up, you get instant results and there’s plenty of online training available.
Web Development & Design
To create a website that takes your business to the next level, you need to turn your visitors into customers. This why SuperInk is expert at, our team has qualified web and UI/UX designers, search engine specialists, and online marketing team that is based in Singapore. we provide you the awesomeness of website that is integrated with SEO, ads of SEM- and Social Media- friendly.
At SuperInk, we believe that a customized solution for web design & development, stand-out design can mean the difference between a successful business and an also-ran.
The Responsibility of Web Developer
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to business and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services is needed to be successful in this position.
You can look us up through here
or contact us through here