Need a Website Developer?
Superink is just for you!
At SuperInk, we provide digital marketing solutions like: Web development, SEO Optimisation, Paper Publication & Cybersecurity Solutions
What is Web Development?
Web Development is the coding or programming that enables website functionality, per the owner’s requirements. It mainly deals with the non-design aspect of building websites, which includes coding and writing markup.
Web Development ranges from creating plain text pages to complex Web-based applications, social network applications and electronic business applications.
What is SEO?
One of the main marketing strategies that can help online retailers build a successful Internet business is search engine optimization, the process of tailoring your website to the algorithms that search engines use to rank websites based on “signals” that the site emits.
SEO Marketing helps your company exposure to the internet. Using SEO Marketing gives the advantage of Search Engine based on the industry of your company.
The Responsibility of Web Developer
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
You can look us up through here
or contact us through here