You’ll get the most out of this site optimization tutorial if you have the full desire.. Only by your willingness to execute and test concepts.
This guide/ tutorial allows describe all major aspects of site optimization, from finding the terms and phrases (keywords) that can generate qualifying traffic to your website, to making your site friendly to search engines, to building links and marketing the unique value of your site.
The world of site optimization is complex and ever-changing. However, you can easily understand the basics from this site optimization tutorial, and even a small amount of SEO knowledge can make a big difference. Free SEO education is also widely available on the web, including in guides like this! (Woohoo!)
Combine this information with some practice and you are well on your way to becoming a savvy SEO.
The Basics of Site Optimization Tutorial
Ever heard of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs? It’s a theory of psychology that prioritizes the most fundamental human needs (like air, water, and physical safety) over more advanced needs (like esteem and social belonging). The theory is that you can’t achieve the needs at the top without ensuring the more fundamental needs are met first. For example, love doesn’t matter if you don’t have food.
As you can see, the foundation of good SEO begins with ensuring crawl accessibility, and moves up from there.
Using this beginner’s site optimization tutorial, we can follow these seven steps to successful Site Optimization:
- Crawl accessibility so engines can read your website
- Compelling content that answers the searcher’s query
- Keyword optimized to attract searchers & engines
- Great user experience including a fast load speed and compelling UX
- Share-worthy content that earns links, citations, and amplification
- Title, URL, & description to draw high CTR in the rankings
- Snippet/schema markup to stand out in SERPs
Moreover, for more information you can visit our website to find out more at SuperInk.