Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
How does SEO works:
Before we start SEO, you would need to know how search engine works. Search Engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing search the entire world wide web with its 3 functions:
- Crawl – Search the Internet for contents by reading the codes of each URL they encounter.
- Index – Store & organize the content found during the crawling process.
- Rank – Provide the sites in the sequence of relevance the engine thinks is most relevant to the user’s search, and other factors.
SEO works by optimizing the contents such as the images, videos, texts and contents. Convincing the Search Engine that the site is highly relevant to the user’s search.
However, there are several other factors that search engine considers when it comes to ranking such as but not limited to:
- Page uptime – Search Engine does not want to recommend site which are always down to users.
- Page loading speed – Search engine wants to recommend user with fast loading web pages.
- Transport Layer Security – Search Engine, especially Google wants to recommend page with SSL/TSL certificates to users as it is more secure.
- Responsive Design – A significant portion of searches originates from smartphones. Thus, search engine wants to recommend sites that are mobile friendly to these users.
There are many other factors to consider in order to achieve good SEO. However, at SuperInk, we aim to help our clients to achieve these and increase their business exposure while improving their online presence.
SuperInk provides professional digital solutions for both personal and business purposes. Our service includes web design, SEO marketing and IT Solutions. We have served multiple satisfied clients and improved their business through our services.
Our services are priced reasonably while providing top-quality services and our team is constantly available to provide support to you when required.