Setting mutual expectations is the key to a successful project and relationship. We pride ourselves in asking the right (and sometimes tough) questions and being thorough during the sales process. We work diligently to explain the process and clearly understand the web design requirements throughout our relationship working together.
Communication is a Requirement
Firstly, good communication is key to set, meet, and maintain expectations. Our proposal, project plan, and invoices should align all expectations regarding the webs design project.
- Scope, budget, and schedule are clear and define to our team and clients.
- Changes to any goals or scope during the project process depends on the project plan and approved by the client.
Creating the Blueprint for web design
Secondly, the combination of project goals and expected results drive our team to strategic decisions for every web design and content deliverable in our process.
- SEO and content analysis for attracting traffic
- Sitemap for content structure towards visitor goals
- Wireframes that define usability and content layout and drive visitor conversions
- Designs that reflect your brand essence
- Development plans for content management
Mock-ups for web design
Thirdly, a mock-up in terms of web design is a document showing how you want that page of the website to be laid out. We receive mock-ups from clients in many forms. Some are more sophisticated than others. But it is an integral part of the preparation process of website design. Without a mock-up. It’s very difficult to get a clear idea of how you want your content displayed on each page. There are a whole variety of formats in which a web design mock-up can be provided to us. You can provide hand-drawn mock-ups to us. Or you can go to the other end of the spectrum with this process. And provide wire-frames showing each page of your website.
Maintaining Results – Digital Ink is Never Dry
Lastly, once the site is launched, enhancements will likely happen to meet business changes and constantly improve the website. Our web strategists will stay in touch with you to discuss your bigger plans, and once a plan is executed, new web design requirements will be considered for development.
Do check us out for more information at SuperInk.